Deep-Fried BBQ Eating Championship
Saturday at 4 p.m.
during the Exit 56 Blues Fest
Pre-Register to participate
Entry Fee $5
West Tennessee Delta Heritage Center
Interstate 40 (Music Highway) @ Exit 56
receives a Trophy,
T-shirt and the title
"Deep-Fried BBQ Eating Champion!"
Gift Package features select items from local merchants.
*Complete the registration below. $5 will be due on or before day of festival.
1. Eat as many deep-fried BBQ bites as you can within a 10 minute time period.
2. Plenty of water and sauce will be provided to each contestant. Water will be the only beverage allowed during the contest.
3. Contestant must be 18 years of age or older and sign a waiver before participating.
4. Contest begins approximately 4 p.m., Saturday, May 26.
5. Entry fee is $5.
6. Contestants must be pre-registered before 4 p.m., May 26, and $5 entry fee must be paid.
7. The winner will be the contestant who eats the most deep-fried BBQ bites during the allotted time. In the event of a tie, the contest will proceed at 1 minutes intervals until the tie is broken. Decisions of the judges are final.
8. The winner will
receive a trophy, t-shirt and title.
of the BLUES
MAY 26-27, 2018
Saturday, 10am - 10pm
Sunday, 10am - 5pm