Exit 56 Blues Fest
Arts & Craft Show
Vendor Registration Information
The Exit 56 Blues Fest will take place over 2 days. All vendors are welcome to stay for the 2-day event at no additional charge. However, your merchandise will have to be packed up and removed at the end of the first day. Tents and tables may remain with tents lowered over tables, at your own risk.
Download a Vendor Application here ..
Description of Event:
- Outdoor festival on the grounds of the West Tennessee Delta Heritage Center, Exit 56 behind McDonald’s, in Brownsville, Tennessee (121 Sunny Hill Cove, Brownsville, TN 38012)
Arts and Craft Show 11am - 6 pm
- Sunday1: 11 am -5 pm
- Free Admission to the public.
- This event is outdoors, on grass, and occurs rain or shine! Be prepared for wind, rain and/or heat/cold. You may also want to be prepared with insect repellent since you will be on grass.
- This application is for Arts and Crafts vendors ONLY. No food vendors, please.
- All vendor fees are non-refundable.
Vendor Registration Forms must
be return by
Arts & Crafts Vendors Only
No Food Vendors, Please
- Please read carefully
- Booth space fees: 10x10 $35, 10x10 with electricity $45. Payment is due with application. Application Deadline is April 25.
- Booth space with electricity is very limited and available on a first come - first served basis. Vendor must specify exact electrical requirements. Vendors must provide their own heavy-duty
extension cords (100 ft. minimum) that meet code for their specific electrical requirement.
- Vendor locations will be assigned in order that applications are received and depending on electrical needs.
- You must provide your own tent, tables, chairs, etc. Vehicles are not allowed on the grassy area.
- You will not be able to drive up to your assigned booth location, please be prepared with 2-wheelers and other means of walking your items in.
- Please provide a detailed description of your booth items on the form (attach an additional sheet if necessary) and, if possible, attach photos of sample items.
- Vendor check-in is 8-10 a.m. Arrivals after 10 a.m., will forfeit pre-assigned booth location and be assigned an alternate location.
- Booths must be completely set-up and open for business at 11 a.m. We request that all booths remain open until 6 p.m. You may remain open longer, but be advised there is no overhead lighting available in the vendor area.
- The vendor is responsible for leaving the vendor area in the condition that it was originally received, i.e. removal of all debris such as boxes and trash. Trash receptacles will be located in a convenient area for trash disposal. We also encourage recycling and recycling receptacles will also be available.
- Each applicant will receive a confirmation letter/e-mail upon receipt of their application and a map with directions will be mailed approximately two (2) weeks prior to the event.
- All vendors are required to show proof of liability insurance and read and sign attached waiver.
- Please fill out vendor registration completely.
10x10 Booth Space
10x10 Booth Space
of the BLUES
MAY 26-27, 2018
Saturday, 10am - 10pm
Sunday, 10am - 5pm